Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Rode PSA-1 Studio arm

Hello guys and welcome to a new post, and in this post I will tell you guys some things about the Rode PSA-1 Studio arm and ofcourse my opinion about it.

First I will say that I use this Studio arm for a month now, and I love it, it is a real good Studio arm.


Some facts about this studio arm:
horizontal range: 820 mm
vertical range: 840 mm
suitable for microphones from 700 grams to 1.1 kilograms (in combination with a shock mount)


I use this studio arm in combination with a shock mount, and my Devine usb-1 microphone, and it is very stable. So the facts about this arm and about the suitable capacity are real.

So this was a short post, and as I said a post ago I will post more of this short posts because I like it to write a post, but I don't know some subjects to write about.
I hope you like this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment