Thursday, July 30, 2015

Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 challenge (part 2)

Day 4: 18 July 2015


I didn’t used my computer to much today, because I was outside most of the time. I used some Photoshop, and it works flawlessly. I wrote some posts, and browsed the web, update my social media and so on.The Toughbook does everything what I want it to do, but I miss my MacBook though. The Toughbook is just not as fast as my MacBook.

Day 5: 19 July 2015:


I’ve started a project today on Photoshop, so that’s what I’ve been doing today. It handles Photoshop really well, and I was able to complete all the tasks that I’ve needed to do. My wrists are starting to hurt though, the keyboard types really nice but the height of the machine is just so awkward, especially if your used to typing on a thinner machine, but I still have 2 days to go so I think this isn’t going to be the biggest problem.

Day 6: 20 July 2015:


I’ve wrote a whole lot of posts, and I’ve wrote down some idea’s for the future. I want to expand this blog in the future, and I wrote some ideas for that on the Toughbook. I continued my Photoshop project and it ran without a hiccup. I still can’t figure out the sound problem though, but that doesn’t matter so much because I doubt that it will run YouTube video’s at HD resolution. For so far the computer is doing its tasks, and I didn’t have a problem at all.

Day 7: 21 July 2015:




I finished my Photoshop project today, and did some added some idea’s to the list for the blog, and after this I shut off the Toughbook, closed the lid and put it away in my closet. I was really excited using my MacBook again. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Toughbook and it did everything I asked for but it was a bit slow compared with my MacBook. It was just so nice using OS X again, I’m not saying Windows XP is terrible or anything but when you’ve worked with an operating system constantly for over 2 years and you have to use something different for just one week its just so nice getting back to your old and trusted OS. It was a fun challenge to do, and I will so something like this in the future. I was thinking about working with OS X Leopard, or Tiger for a week, or using Windows 7 for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment