Sunday, July 12, 2015

My favorite tech products

Hello and welcome at another post! Like everyone of you visiting this blog, I love tech. So in this post I will cover some of my favorite tech products ever made. So enjoy!

My most favorite product is the Apple PowerBook G4, and the 12 inch model in particular. I love the design, and how the keyboard doesn't have any bezels at all. I just think the design is really cool, and I always had and still have a soft spot for PowerPC computers. I don't own one myself, or even saw one in real life, but just from seeing video's and viewing pictures of it I know that it definitely deserves the number one spot on my favorite tech list. The computer isn't very useful, and its even kinda slow but I saw a video on YouTube, and that guy uses the laptop as his day to day computer and it still suits his needs. He's a student and he takes his notes on it in class, and does his homework on it. I'm still looking for a nice deal on eBay to buy one, so when I've ordered the laptop you guys can surely expect a review.

The Sony Playstation 3 is still my favorite game console, and even I do own the Playstation 4 I find myself playing on the PS3 a lot more. I own a lot of games for the console, and I've been collecting games for it since 2009 and I own more than 150 titles, and I played trough most of them. Don't get me wrong, I love the Playstation 4 as well, and the graphics are awesome on this machine, but I think that Sony made some real bad moves with the PS4. Paying 50 euro's a year for playing online just seems like bullshit in my eyes. Playing online with the PS3 was free, and it still is. And this is the reason why I play GTA, Call of Duty and Battlefield still on my old reliable Playstation 3.

I own a Panasonic CF-29 and all tough it shipped with Windows XP, its not even that slow for the usual tasks like e-mailing, web browsing and watching Youtube videos. My dad bought it for me for just a 150 euro's. Some of you probably think: 150 euro's for a Windows XP machine, why? Well for the people that don't know it yet, Toughbooks are fully rugged, and fan less, the hard drive is placed in a special caddy with heating elements in it, to power the hard drive up in extremely cold climates. Thats one of the reasons why they are so expensive. My family owns a farm in Hungary, just a holiday house actually, but its very dusty out there and in the summer its also very hot. So if I want to work outside it is very risky to use my MacBook because of all the sand and dust, and the Panasonic Toughbook is just perfect for this environment. I really love them because they are indestructible beasts, you can kick them, jump on them or drive it over with your car in it still works.

So these products are one of my favorite tech products. I hope you liked this post, and let me know in the comments which are your favorite tech products. Until the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment