Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Youtube Channel

Hey guys!

As promised I created a Youtube channel called: Apple Macintosh Blog, and well I don’t know what to do with it. I think I’m gonna upload some reviews and tutorials.
I don’t think that YouTube is a thing I’m gonna do everyday, but I’m going to try to upload one video a week, maybe more, maybe less.

The reason why I’m not going to upload a video for lets say, 5 times a week is because I like blogging. I like to write posts, and that’s just my hobby and I don’t think that making videos is going to be one of my hobby’s but I want to make the Youtube channel a part of the blog. So I’m not going to upload a video everyday, but just once a week. I also not going to make a schedule for uploading YouTube video’s so if I’m going to upload a video it is possible that it is on a Thursday, a Saturday and so on. But I will make a schedule for blogging, and I’m gonna post that online as soon as I made it, and think that the schedule works out, with my learning schedule.

So actually, a quick update about the Youtube channel

Feel free to explore the other post, and thanks for visiting the Apple Macintosh Blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment