Friday, December 19, 2014

Samson C01U Pro

Hey guys and welcome.

Todays review is going to be about the Samson C01U Pro studio condenser microphone, its very well made, its made from metal, and the sound quality is so, so good, especially for 80 euro's. It comes with a little tripod and even the tripod is made from real metal, so it all feels very nice, and doesn't feel cheep at all.

The sound test is coming later this week, I'm going to give some tips, because well its very handy to buy a pop filter with it, because with this ( and every other condenser microphone ) its very important. Some of you may have the question: What is a pop filter and whats the point of buying it… Well a pop filter helps to reduce the annoying P, B, S and that sort of sounds. Because if you say P right into the microphone, it sounds like you're blowing in the microphone, and with a POP filter you are going to reduce this nice for a more deep and natural sound.

So I live in the Netherlands, and I seen some unboxing video's of the microphone on the internet. And this is what I noticed. The products sold in the USA come with a 2 meter cable and a carrying pouch. Mine didn't. My microphone came with a 1 m cable and it didn't came with a carrying pouch. Its not that its bothering me, because the 1 meter cable is enough for me, and I really don't need the carrying pouch, but just to let you guys know that if you wanna buy this microphone that its possible that those are included, or aren't included.

So this was my review, stay tuned for the sound test :) Thanks for visiting and until the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment