Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday 19-12-2014/12-19-2014

Hey guys,

I'm sorry, I didn't post everyday, and I want to adjust my schedule for blogging, but more of that is coming around 4.00 PM. I'm actually to busy to upload everyday, so I will upload 3 times a week, and sometimes more. For me it takes a lot of time to prepare a post, because I'm Dutch. I think my English is pretty good, but its not my main language. And the grammar is very different if you compare it to Dutch, so if I prepare a post, I have to read it 5 times, to remove all the grammar that I've written wrong. So I'm sorry for this. But at 1 January 2015 I'm gonna try to upload more posts.

So sorry, and this is a quick update. If you're a follower of my blog, or you're interested in a review of the Samson C01U Pro, you can visit my blog around 4.00 PM to see the full review and sound test, it will be spoke in terrible English by the way!

Thanks for reading, and feel free to explore the other posts on Apple Macintosh Blog, Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment