Monday, December 15, 2014

Another Update!!

Welcome everyone! 

Today I ordered something very special, well for me its very special, because I ordered my first professional microphone. It’s a USB micrphone made by Samson. (Samson C01U Pro), and Wednesday the 17th there is coming a review online right here on the Apple Macintosh Blog. And I will post a sound test on Youtube. Yes that’s right, I’m gonna make a official AppleMacintoshBlog Youtube Channel. I don’t know a name for it yet but I was thinking to call it AMCchannel, the initials for Apple Macintosh Blog. At the beginning the channel will be very well how do I say it, low quality I think, because I’m from the Netherlands, and I don’t know if you guys ever heard a Dutch person speak English but it sounds so horrible and funny at the same time! So there will be coming a sound test on YouTube, and this blog is gonna have its own channel!
So more information coming in the post of tommorow!

Thanks for reading, and feel free to explore my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment