Sunday, March 2, 2014

Why I am using Mac and how to start using Mac

Welcome guys,

Today I am going to tell you about why I use Mac...

Well lets start with this: I like to photo edit and video edit. And of course its very handy to have a Mac for such programs. Of course I could use a Windows but thats to complicated. I think that Mac is user-friendly. When I first got my Mac I didn't knew how everything worked. But after an hour I knew everything about my Mac. Because believe it or not, I was a Windows user myself and I still am. I just don't use my Windows as much as I use my Mac.

I choose Mac because I like to photo edit and video edit. I like it because it user-friendly and its so easy to download apps. Just go to the Appstore and download an app that you like. I like iTunes and Safari. And iTunes and Safari are available on Windows, but believe me, it works really well on a Mac. And than there is the build quality. Just take an Acer laptop. And take a price range from 400 to 600 dollars. The computer is made from plastic and the Mac is made from aluminum. But it is also a 1000 dollars and that is a lot of money. And if you're not a Mac user or if you want to start to use a Mac, first buy an old Mac from eBay or something. Because if you don't like Mac you can always go back to pc because you didn't spend your money on a brand new MacBook Air, MacBook Pro or another Mac.

So I hope you learned something from this post, if you want to know more about Mac search my blog for information.





No comments:

Post a Comment