Sunday, March 2, 2014

What I hate and like about Windows

Hello guys,

Today I am going to tell you about Windows. And I am going to tell about what I hate and what I like about Windows.

Wel first start with the things I like from Windows.

As we all know you have to buy a Windows if you want to game, and a pc is very cheap. If you want a  good gaming pc you are paying 3000 dollars I think. I am not a pc gamer so I don't know anything about the price but what I like about pc is that you can change everything about. And you can upgrade and downgrade your computer. And if you can choose some epic computer cases if you are building your computer yourself. You can put cool led lights in them and you can water-cool your computer. And if you have that in your room, your room has become a 100 % cooler!

And now what I hate about Windows. And that are all the viruses. Its awful, if you got a virus you have to install Windows again, and unless you have a backup you have to install all you're games and programs again. I also hate the cheap build quality. And this is only on standard pc's from Packard Bell or Hewlett Packard. Not that they are bad brands, but everything is made from plastic. What I also hate from Windows is Windows Vista, its awful it crashes all the time and its just irritating to boot up your computer over again because the screen freezes. And I just hate Windows 8, I don't know why, I used it for a while and I just hated it and I am never gonna use it again.

Well I hope you guys liked this post. If you did let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment