Wednesday, December 30, 2015

AMD R9 255 OEM

Hello guys and welcome to a new post, in this post I will tell you guys some things about my Graphics card AMD R9 255 OEM.

This is a special made card for some types of standard PC's, and is not sold separately.
The specs of this card are not the best, and not the worst. This Card has 2GB Vram and a Clockspeed of 900 MHz, so this is not the fastes GPU, but also not the slowest, I can play games like Assassins Creed Unity with Low Graphics with a average of 25 FPS.

Now my opinion about this card, I think this is not the best low-budget made card by AMD, and I think for novice gamers this is a good trial card, but for the High-end Games like GTA V, Assassins Creed Unity and Syndicate this isn't the right card.


This was my post about the AMD R9 255 OEM, I hope this was a informative post, and I hope you will read my next post too.

No comments:

Post a Comment