Thursday, February 26, 2015

Apple MacBook 2013 Retina


Hello guys, today I am going to talk about the MacBook Pro from 2013 with Retina Display. I had the possibility to test it today, for like an hour and a half, and I really like it. It works really great, and the battery life is awesome, it just keeps going and going on one single charge. As I sayed, I don’t own the laptop, but I am going to collect money for it, because I need more power for my next study.

So lets start talk about the Retina display, compared with my MacBook from 2008 it is awesome, the colors are so real, and you almost can’t see a pixel, I am really looking forward to own this laptop, and to being able to Photoshop on it.
It comes in a variety of processor speeds, and you can choose between a 13 inch or a 15 inch MacBook. Personally I am considering a 13 inch version, because it is smaller, so it isn’t going to take up much space in your bag.


So, are you looking for a great laptop, with a premium build quality, and you have a big budget, then I think that de MacBook Pro with Retina Display, is a great choice for you. Thanks for reading, and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment